Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Renewing of my attitude!

I had a wonderful thing happen to me this morning!  My son forgot to put my sweats in the dryer for me! And, believe it or not...I'm not upset with him.  For the first time in a very long time I did NOT want to go in there to his room and wake him up before even the rooster crows, to tell him of the mistake he had made.   And let me tell you THAT WAS BY THE GRACE OF GOD! 

God has really woken me up and made my heart over to be kinder and gentler.  I am still working on it, but it is happening.  Recently I got upset with my husband over something silly and normally I would have been fuming, but this time, NOPE!  I was even trying to remember how I reacted before, and I couldn't....I know that sounds silly, but that's the power of God!

I love how God is transforming my heart into what it needs to be.  I only wish I had allowed him to do this YEARS ago.  But there's no point dwelling on the past!  I've got a whole lifetime ahead of me, and I am so thrilled at all the things he's going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment